Tuesday, April 08, 2014

REVIEW





Synopsis

Zeth Mayfair is pretty much the very last thing I need in my life. And yet with every breath I take he becomes more engrained in every aspect of it:

He has a key to my house.

He knows where I work.

He dumped his strange, mentally traumatized housemate on my doorstep and has driven off into the sunset in search of my missing sister.

I want to forget him. Want to change the locks and blot out his face, scourge his very name from my memory. The problem is that I also need him. I need him more than I need air to breath, and I can’t be without him now.

He owns me.

He torments me.

He’s fractured me.


REVIEW 


This is book #2 in the Blood & Roses Series by the beautiful Callie Hart.

To be honest this series is one I definitely would not buy of my own accord as its outside my comfort zone in the romance genre.  But I'm on this journey of self discovery, exploring my comfort zones and embracing all things news on this journey of mine and all I can say is that I'm SO GLAD I DID!!! Callie Hart and this amazing series have taken what comfort zones I did have and blown them out of the water, stretching them a little further!

The book picks up where Deviant left off, so if you havent read it, I highly recommend you do so before reading fracture!! 
Fracture grabs you from the very first word, immersing you into a world of hot sizzling tension, secrets, steamy love scenes and plenty of twists and turns!! Hang a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on your door or reading area because you don't want interruptions once you get started!!!!

Callie I dont think I'll ever be able to think of a freezer pop without thinking of Fracture and blushing like crazy!!!! 
(You'll know what I mean once you've read the book lol)

Zeth is dreamy in a dark and mysterious ways.
 Sloane appears weak but find inner strength when she needs it most .
Both these characters are flawed, beautiful and even at times tragic and they know that. They don't make excuses for who they truly are. That's what makes them so interesting, amazing and loveable. And MEMORABLE.

I have to say that Zeth Mayfair has become one of my favorite book boyfriends in the days since I finished Fracture. He's not my normal choice but there's just something about him which I cant pinpoint right now.  Apart from the obvious - that he's HOT and very INTENSE!!!!
 
The storyline is interesting, the writing is smooth and flowing.  The author gives you enough information for where the story is right now, but leaves enough unsaid that makes you want more and more and more.  It leaves you wondering where the plot will go next and what's in store for Sloane and Zeth!!!

Another exciting thing for me was finding out more about Lacey and her background story and boy was that eye opening. She makes a wonderful support character and cant wait to see how her story line pans out!!

Over all it was an amazing read and I cant wait for the next installment. I NEED more ZETH MAYFAIR.

***** out of 5 stars 
Ty Callie for taking me on one hell of an adventure outside of my comfort zone!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment