Wednesday, June 11, 2014

SPOTLIGHT


I'm so excited to bring you this Spotlight!!! I absolutely love this series, have managed to read all three books in the series so far, (reread for Book 1 and 2) and loved ever minute of it!!! 

So I'm going to introduce {reintroduce for some} to this amazing series!!
So here goes :)



Reapers M.C

Reading Order:


BOOK 1:



Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed. Now.

But Marie just left her abusive jerk of an ex-husband and she’s not looking for a new man. Especially one like Horse—she doesn’t know his real name or where he lives, she’s ninety percent certain he’s a criminal and that the “business” he talks with her brother isn’t website design. She needs him out of her life, which would be a snap if he’d just stop giving her mind-blowing orgasms.

Horse is part of the Reapers Motorcycle Club, and when he wants something, he takes it. What he wants is Marie, but she’s not interested in becoming “property of”.

Then her brother steals from the club. Marie can save him by giving Horse what he wants—at home, in public, on his bike… If she’s a very, very good girl, she’ll get lots more of those orgasms only he can offer, and he’ll let her brother live.
Maybe.

GoodReads Link:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17375956-reaper-s-property?ac=1







BOOK 2

Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)

Eight years ago, Sophie gave her heart-and her virginity-to Zach Barrett on a night that couldn't have been less romantic or more embarrassing. Zach's step-brother, a steely-muscled, tattooed biker named Ruger, caught them in the act, getting a peep show of Sophie he's never forgotten.

She may have lost her dignity that fateful night, but Sophie also gained something precious-her son Noah. Unfortunately, Zach's a deadbeat dad, leaving Ruger to be Noah's only male role model. When he discovers Sophie and his nephew living in near poverty, Ruger takes matters into his own hands-with the help of the Reapers Motorcycle Club-to give them a better life.

Living with outlaw bikers wasn't Sophie's plan for her son, but Ruger isn't giving her a choice. He'll be there for Noah, whether she wants him or not. But Sophie does want him, has always wanted him. Now she'll learn that taking a biker to bed can get a girl dirty in every way
Goodreads:
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18076876-reaper-s-legacy?ac=1
BOOK 3
Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)





Liam "Hunter" Blake hates the Reapers MC. Born and raised a Devil's Jack, he knows his duty. He'll defend his club from their oldest enemies-the Reapers-using whatever weapons he can find. But why use force when the Reapers' president has a daughter who's alone and vulnerable? Hunter has wanted her from the minute he saw her, and now he has an excuse to take her.

Em has lived her entire life in the shadow of the Reapers. Her overprotective father, Picnic, is the club's president. The last time she had a boyfriend, Picnic shot him. Now the men in her life are far more interested in keeping her daddy happy than showing her a good time. Then she meets a handsome stranger-a man who isn't afraid to treat her like a real woman. One who isn't afraid of her father. His name is Liam, and he's The One.

Or so she thinks.

Goodreads:
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18693621-devil-s-game?ac=1







Pre Order Today!



Horse and Marie



 Rugger and Sophie




Liam and Em




Joanna is a freelance writer living in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. She started writing fiction in 2002, then took a long hiatus to explore other writing opportunities. She returned to fiction in January 2013 with ‘Reaper’s Property’, the first book in the Reapers Motorcycle Club series, and has recently released ‘Reapers Legacy’, the second of the series. Stalk Her:
 Website • Twitter • Facebook • Goodreads

Mini-Interview with Joanna Wylde

When I first started putting together M.C Week for my page, Joanna Wylde was top of my list when it came to hopeful participants during the week.  Not because of her popularity amongst readers, but because she's one of many favorite m.c authors. 
But to be honest, I wasn't even sure if she'd want to participate - but without asking, I'd never know. I literally jumped up and down for joy when she replied to my FB message saying she would love to be a part of it.. As a small blogger, I was beyond happy!!! That's the understatement of the year I think!!!

I came across her first book, 'Reaper's Property' quite by accident as I flicked through Amazon, and the cover spoke to me and without hesitation I one-clicked. And I'm glad I did.

I had the chance to sit down with Joanna and conduct and a mini interview. An interview not in the normal sense, but through social media, as is probably the norm nowadays.  Don't know how I would've gone if this was a normal interview, I would've probably turned into a fan-girl, or worse yet a stuttering, bumbling idiot!!

Here's the interview...
 
Books and Friends: What sparked your interest in writing:

Joanna Wylde: i've always been a story teller, but I didn't get seriously into writing until college when I got a job at the student newspaper. I've been writing for a living ever since, and I went freelance full time twelve years ago... I haven't always written fiction, but no matter what work I do, it always boils down to writing in some form.

B&F: Who are some of your writing role models: 
JW: Stephen King has always amazed me. I think a hundred years from now, people will still be talking about his books. I also love George R. R. Martin, Anne McCaffrey and so many others. In romance, I think Kristin Hannah is one of my greatest heroes. Also Kristin Ashley. Wonder if there's something about the name?

B&F: What's a typical writing day for you?
JW: I don't have a typical writing day. Some days I get a lot written, other days it's like pulling teeth. One element is consistent, though. Whenever I really get going on a sex scene, either a dog or a child interrupts me

B&F: How did the Reapers M.C Storyline come about?
JW: I don't quite know where they came from. I know I woke up one Saturday morning with Horse and Marie's story in my head and I just started writing it. I wrote nearly 20,000 words the first weekend, and things have just taken off from there.

B&F: Do you have a favourite amongst the characters?
JW: Yes. My favorite character is Picnic, whose story is coming up next. I've had a lot of fun with him, and it's been interesting to write a more mature character, especially right after writing Devil's Game, which was almost new adult in some ways.

B&F: What's in the future for the Reapers?
JW: I have no idea. I'm definitely just taking it one book at a time 

I hope you enjoyed this mini-interview with a truely amazing author. Know I wont be forgetting it in a minute.
Thank you so much Joanna Wylde for taking time out of her busy schedule to answer my questions!!


No comments:

Post a Comment